Welcome to our website!
After a violence-related death of a supporter of Werder Bremen before a match, the HSV-Fanprojekt was founded in 1983 with the support of the city of Hamburg.
The Fanprojekt provides support and advice to young supporters of Hamburger SV, especially those between 13 and 27 years. At the end of the day though, we address our offers to all supporters of the club, some special services provided are focused on so-called “Ultra” supporters.
Essential objectives of our work are the reduction of all kinds of violence and extremist orientations, self-affect attitudes (e.g. drugs and alcohol) of young people and imparting democratic and humanitarian principles. We also try to empower young supporters to develop self-esteem, sense of responsibility and enhance their individual skills.
Against this background, we’ve got three core areas of activity via which we are seeking to accomplish our overall objectives:
- The Fanhaus
- premises for all fans
- drop-in services at the Fanhaus (group meetings, different kinds of activities and tournaments)
- opening hours on weekdays and on match-days
- Following/Accompanying fans to football matches, provision of travel services, (football-) tournaments
- with permanent meeting point for fans inside the stadium on match days
- accompanying all matches of Hamburg SV
- organized travel for teenagers („Young-Supporters-Tours“) to away-matches
- organisation of several football tournaments with up to 64 teams of fans
- exchange programs and journeys e.g. to France and Poland
- (fan-) cultural projects (short movie productions, development of theatre plays by fans for fans, organisation of public fan stage before matches at the stadium, special services and projects provided to teenagers and female fans)
Furthermore, the members of staff speak up for fans rights and interests towards institutions active in the football environment (clubs, alliances, police, security). Also, the close and trustful co-operation with the official Fan Liaison Officers on behalf of the club is fundamental to our work and provides the basis for an active, creative and effective work on behalf of all fans.